Text of this Lighting Sehzade Başı Ave. Nu: 9 Fatih/İSTANBUL,The Original Data Controller Uluslararası Otelcilik Turizm İnşaat ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Grand Hotel Gülsoy) and the personal data obtained through the website are processed and protected within the scope of the Personal Data Protection legislation, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. Processing; In Article 3 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, the recording, storage, preservation, modification, reorganization, disclosure, transfer, takeover, making available, and classification of personal data are defined.
A. METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data is processed by our company through applications, suggestions or complaints made through our company's website, for legal reasons such as the establishment and performance of the contract, the legitimate interest of the data controller, the establishment or exercise of a right.
B. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data by our Company;
1. Execution of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
2. Execution of Goods / Services After-Sales Support Services
3. Follow-up of Requests / Complaints
4. Execution / Supervision of Business Activities
5. Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction
6. Execution of Marketing Processes of Products / Services
7. Execution of Good / Service Sales Processes
8. Execution of Communication Activities
9. It will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the law on the protection of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling all kinds of other legal obligations.
C. TO WHOM and FOR WHAT PURPOSES PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the law on the protection of personal data, in order for our Company to survive and to achieve the above-mentioned purposes;
1. To our certified public accountants and banks in order to carry out our finance and accounting processes,
2. To the authorized public and organizations or judicial and administrative authorities in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
3. It can be transferred to the consultancy company from which we receive service for the website and technical measures.
D.PERSONAL DATA OWNER'S RIGHTS
It is possible for the "Relevant Person", the personal data owner, to apply for the rights and requests set forth in Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, by filling in the Application Form at the address http://grandhotelgulsoy.com/ in accordance with the procedure. Within the scope of Article 11 of the law on the protection of personal data No. 6698, everyone has the right to apply to our Company, which has the title of data controller, for the following matters:
a) Learning whether personal data is processed
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose
ç) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7
f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person herself or himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
ğ) Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.